18th January 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?

Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineers to join degree courses in US universities?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University should I join for B.Tech course in Distance Learning? Does this degree valid in all the Companies?
  2. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  3. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do to get placed in MNC after finishing BSc computer science
  6. Best companies for diploma holders in mechanical engineering
  7. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. Is there any education degree for diploma holders after completing Civil Engineering?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. What are the jobs in government field for diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  12. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  13. What are the scope for Mechanical diploma holders to work in India Air Force?
  14. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. What can I do to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year Diploma in mechanical Engineering having failed Diploma (2 arrier)?
  16. Will there be any separate entry into Indian Navy for the candidates of Diploma holders? Where the requirements and Physical Standards for these candidates to join Navy?
  17. When will be the exam for diploma holders to join engineering? Date of sale of application forms?
  18. Information about the job opportunities for CSE students in government sector
23rd July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?

hello,
The academic requirements are as under:

For undergraduate programs a student should have completed 10 + 2.
For Graduate programs the students must have completed 16 years of education i.e. 10+2+4.
Some institutes accept 15 years of formal education into their Bridge or Masters program.
The student must have good scores in entrance exams like SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc….
The language proficiency test scores should be --TOEFL score of 90 and above for Postgraduate and 80 above for Undergraduate studies. IELTS score of 6 and above for Undergraduates and 6.5 and above for Postgraduates studies.
Strong recommendation letters and Certificate of achievement and extra curricular activity participation proof.
The statement of purpose i.e. the personal essay should be such that it stands out amongst the lot of students letter.
These eligibility parameters are what institutes in USA consider before admitting a student in a course.
10th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?

i am a mechanical enggineering diploma holder student nd now i want to get degree in this stream. So tell me the colleages name which give me admission in degree course in uttrakhand or dlhi...
12th September 2015, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering now I want to study next undergraduate courses do which courses is best to me this life and death question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?