7th June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

Kindly let me know the names of the institutes offering PHD in Management in Maharashtra
and also know the details like how to apply, whom to apply the fees structure etc.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D through correspondence? What's the fee structure? I've done M.Sc in Hotel Management
  2. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  3. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  4. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  5. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  6. Should I have to pursue M.Phil for further studies of PhD being a Law postgraduate? Procedure to apply and fee expenses of PhD?
  7. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  8. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Institutes in Maharashtra which provide MBA in Healthcare and Hospital Management Course? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Management? -- [New]
  11. How to apply for Ph.D in management in IISC after completing MBA?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  13. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition?
  14. List of colleges offering distance PhD in Management to MBA postgraduate of SMU? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  16. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  17. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy?
  18. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
31st October 2011, 08:23 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

LIst of institutes offering Ph.d in management in maharashtra:

Institutefor Technology & Management NaviMumbai www.itm.edu

JamnalalBajaj Institute of Management Studies Mumbai www.jbims.edu

KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research Mumbai www.simsr.somaiya.edu

NITIE Mumbai www.nitie.edu

ShaileshJ Mehta SoM, IIT Bombay Mumbai www.iitb.ac.in

SP Jain Institute of Management & Research Mumbai www.spjimr.org

SymbiosisInstitute of Business Management Pune www.sibm.edu
31st July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the institutes offering Ph.d in Management in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it? What is the fee structure?

list of institutes offering diploma in traffic management
5th May 2014, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

List of universities in Maharashtra offering PhD in Management and how many vacancies is there for open category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?