14th November 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do class 11th private next year and then again class 12th regular in the following year?

Respected Sir, I passed class 10th from CBSE board this year and got admission in ITI Fitter Trade of two years. I want to know Is it possible to do class 11th private next year and then again class 12th regular in the following year? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

15th November 2016, 07:46 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Is it possible to do class 11th private next year and then again class 12th regular in the following year?

Yes you can do your 11th private and then take a regular admission in 12th class next year. You can also do your 12th as private or also change your school in 12th class.
But you can not change board in 12th class.
You can change the school after 11th but in the same board. You can take admission in 12th class in different school but in same board.
30th November 2017, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do class 11th private next year and then again class 12th regular in the following year?

Respected sir,I am in class 10th and after 10th I'll do my 11th regular so can you please tell me that is it possible to do my 12th private and I want to ask one more thing that in 11th I want to choose subjects like computer and fashion studies n for these two subjects I have to do my 12th regular I think. So is it possible to change subjects in 12th? if it is not possible to change subject in 12th then I'll opt.for other subjects!!
9th April 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir please let me know the procedure as how to apper class 11th as a private student
4th July 2018, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in class 11th in cbse board as a regular student after doing 9th 10th as private candidate in igcse board
15th September 2018, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I give class 11th private exam without school ???where I give what things are necessary for giving exams
1st November 2018, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I study intermediate 1st year in private, and intermediate 2nd year in regular?
10th July 2019, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have cleared 10th class as a private candidate and I want to take admission in 11th class it can be possible or not. Please tall me
9th March 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do 11th and 12th std in private? where can we do?
24th July 2020, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir please answer sir I have passed 10th this year and I want to do private in class 11 and 12 Is it possible
7th August 2020, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i do 11th privte as i secured 80 percent in ssc board
Science stream.?
28th September 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i continue my study privately after passing 11th class from college? please recommend some process to continue my studies privately?
10th December 2020, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir I need to give private exam of 11th .. so how can I give and what are the things necessary to give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?