17th May 2011, 11:05 PM
hysumitkumar

Is it possible to do courses like MCA, CA, Animation?

i am under graduate student , i am now want to do the courses like mca ,ca animation

8th June 2011, 09:45 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do courses like MCA, CA, Animation?

Dear friend,

As an undergraduate student, you can do courses like CA and animation, but not MCA.

The minimum eligibility to study MCA is to have a bachelor's degree in science subjects or computer subjects.

Whether CA is one of the most popular courses in the commerce sector, which can be pursued after completing 10(+2).

And diploma or degree courses on animation can also be taken after passing 12th exam or the higher secondary exam.

I hope your query is cleared! Best wishes..
23rd September 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

is that possible to do MCA in animation? i have done my BCA, now am pursuing MCA in computers, but i want to do MCA in animation also.
is that possible to do both degree together
25th September 2011, 06:59 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
no it os possible
because animation minimum qualification is batchalor degree in any branch
so you have to chance do computer jobs
and coming to ca it is popular course in india
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?