2nd October 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit of BCA degree in Animation or I should do MCA?

hii, i am doing bca after that i am intrested in animation , is there any benifit of bca degree for animation ...or can i do mca animation together..

2nd October 2014, 08:09 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any benefit of BCA degree in Animation or I should do MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii, i am doing bca after that i am intrested in animation , is there any benifit of bca degree for animation ...or can i do mca animation together..
If your interested to learn more about animation then you can apply for M.Sc Animation after completing B.Sc in Animation course.

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Animation is a two years master degree course which is divided into four semester. Thee are so many colleges which offers this M.Sc Animation course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Students who have completed M.Sc Animation or it's equivalent qualification as compulsory subjects can apply for the M.Sc Animation course. Most of the M.Sc Animation colleges invite applications from students with at least 50% in the aggregate at the graduation level.

Admission to this 2 years degree course is based on the academic performance of the students as well as the marks scored in the entrance exam organized by the university.

M.Sc Animation Colleges in India:-
  • Vogue institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore, India
  • WLC College India, Bhubaneswar, India
  • Arena Animation Academy, Andheri [West], Mumbai, India
  • Arena Animation, Koramangala, Bangalore, India
  • Picasso Animation College, Lucknow, India
  • TCIL-IT (A Govt. of India Enterprise), Ahmedabad, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?