22nd July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do CS course after completion of BCA?

I have done BCA and having interest to join CS course . can we do company secretary after B.C.A ?

22nd July 2011, 11:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do CS course after completion of BCA?

For joining the CS course the minimum qualification of 12th standard is sufficient. The first level of the course is the foundation course. After that there will be an intermediate level and then the final level. Since you are a graduate you will be exempted from the foundation level course. You can apply directly for the intermediate level. You will need to submit proof of completion of the graduation course at the time of admission.
6th December 2011, 08:59 PM
akashcg02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BCA and having interest to join CS course . can we do company secretary after B.C.A ?
yes, you can surely join CS course, Here's the eligibility criteria,

The minimum eligibility required for registering for the the foundation course of Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline except fine arts, are allowed to skip the foundation course and enrolled directly for the intermediate examination. This exemption is also extended to those who have passed out of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountancy or the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. For better prospects one may opt for the Company Secretary course after having completed either the Cost and Works Accountancy course or the Chartered Accountancy course or both.
For the course The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conduct examinations for different levels of competencies. Those who clear these examinations are granted membership to the Institute.
6th December 2011, 10:52 PM
nida shakeel

yes surely you can do CS after completing BCA ......

ALL THE BEST...
7th December 2011, 12:51 AM
rima251210

listen , anything can be done after B.C.A. required that it should be equivalent or one step higher than it.. , and yes, it should be in commerce line. but C.S is a bit difficult because it needs some science base. so try anything else in pure commerce line.
20th July 2012, 10:10 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

yes, you can surely join CS course, Here's the eligibility criteria,

The minimum eligibility required for registering for the the foundation course of Company Secretary is 10+2 or an equivalent examination.
Graduates or post-graduates in commerce, or any other discipline except fine arts, are allowed to skip the foundation course and enrolled directly for the intermediate examination.
27th July 2012, 04:28 AM
prakash545

Yes you can join c.s. Course,but in my point of view you need to do m.c.a. Because after completing m.c.a. , u will be able to get a good job as a programmer or software developer in any organisation if u had interest and know the some knowlege about programing language such as c, c++ and most important thing u have to mention that "m.c.a." has worth like "b.tech " engineers ,and ur monthly income approx 20 to 30 thousands.
1st April 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

My University Is Bamu University There Are BCA Is Faculty Of Commerce And Management So I Will Try The CS After BCA It's Wrong Or Wright Way? So Give Me A suggestion What We Will Do
9th June 2021, 08:37 PM
Afreen0786

Yes ,it is possible to do CS Course after completion of
BCA, Minimum eligibility required for CS Company Secretary)course is 10+2
or an equivalent examination.
13th November 2021, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done BCA so can I directly go for intermidiate cs??
1st June 2022, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Easy it easy company secretary after bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?