30th November 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to do the fashion designing after diploma in electrical engineering?

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering and I want to do fashion designing, is that possible? if possible then which CLG are better in Pune, duration, of course, syllabus of course. Please send me the complete details soon? Thanks!

2nd December 2017, 12:27 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: It is possible to do the fashion designing after diploma in electrical engineering?

For pursuing Bachelor in Fashion Designing, you must have completed 10+2 with at least 50% marks.

As you have done Diploma in Electrical Engineering, so you are not eligible to do Fashion Designing course.

Firstly, you will have to complete 12th standard and then apply for Fashion Designing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?