30th November 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

How to get complete B.Com honors from Kolkata University even if failed in few subjects?

I have failed in one honours paper in b.com honours 2nd year and failed in theory paper in IT subject(general). My marks in four honours paper are below 140 but I have passed in all 3 honours paper except tax for which I have become partially general. So is there any way to get back to honours by clearing my tax and IT subject in January or February. So that it becomes honours again and I can appear for 3rd year b.com honours.

2nd December 2017, 12:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get complete B.Com honors from Kolkata University even if failed in few subjects?

In this case, you will have to clear your backlogs of theory paper of IT and Tax which are not cleared till now.

As soon as they will be cleared, your course will become honours again.

Most of the questions asked in Semester papers are repeated. So, do solve at least previous 10 years papers of your B.Com Honours of those particular subject.

In this way, it will build up your confidence and you can clear your backlogs easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?