14th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do interior course after completing PUC in commerce? Best college in Bangalore for taking degree in ID? Course duration and fee structure?

Hai i had already compleated my puc in commerce is it possible for me to do interior caurce? wat should i want to do?which is the best college in bangloor to take a degree in ID wat about fees structuer,donation and duration of caurce
majid

17th November 2011, 02:17 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is it possible to do interior course after completing PUC in commerce? Best college in Bangalore for taking degree in ID? Course duration and fee structure?

No, you cannot do interior decoration course if you are doing your studies in commerce.
commerce is very good stream and you have many following option.

B.com
B.com(hon)
BCA
COMPUTER COURSE
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION, ART, MEDIA
BBA
BBS
BTM
AND MANY MORE
17th November 2011, 02:18 PM
mahi 16

Default Re: Is it possible to do interior course after completing PUC in commerce? Best college in Bangalore for taking degree in ID? Course duration and fee structure?

No, you cannot do interior decoration course if you are doing your studies in commerce.
commerce is very good stream and you have many following option.

B.com
B.com(hon)
BCA
COMPUTER COURSE
DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION, ART, MEDIA
BBA
BBS
BTM
AND MANY MORE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?