4th June 2013, 03:56 PM
muthupraveen

Is it possible to do M.E avionics after my B.E EEE?

respected sir/madam
i am interested to do ME avionics after my BE EEE. Is it posible to do after this.If possible, is there any scope for this course in india

29th July 2016, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.E avionics after my B.E EEE?

M.E Avionics stands for Master of Engineering in Avionics. It is a two-year postgraduate degree programme in the field of Avionics. To be eligible to pursue this course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Engineering/ Technology from a Government recognised university.

Admissions to M.E Avionics are offered through state level or university level entrance examinations conducted by respective authority. If you qualify the entrance examination and if your name is in the merit list, you will be offered admission in M.E Avionics course.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have pursued your Bachelor's degree course in EEE, so, you are eligible to pursue M.E Avionics. Avionics course has a good scope for career and job opportunities. You can do research work after completion of your M.E Avionics course or you can also find opportunities in military and space organisations like IAF, ISRO and NASA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?