26th August 2013, 10:51 PM
srikar5

How to pursue master in Avionics or Navigation? I am a student in BS Avionics

i am afinal year student in B.S avionics and want to persue my masters in avionics or navigation or gnss so could you help me to know which is a better course among the following and what are the universities offering the following courses in germany and what are the admission requirements?i have scored a band of '7' in ielts and is gre needed?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  2. After Avionics can I write the GRE, TOEFL exam? What kind of jobs can I get after 4 years of Avionics?
  3. Use of studying B.E Avionics? Basics of Avionics?
  4. Is it possible to do M.E avionics after my B.E EEE?
  5. Jobs in aeronautics for ECE engineering graduate
  6. Which has a better scope in future, Avionics or Aeronautics?
  7. What should a B.Tech (Avionics) student do after completion of the degree? What are the entrance exams other than GATE for joining M.Tech program?
  8. Job prospect after 3 years of AME in Avionics Instrumentation? -- [New]
  9. Which is the university in India offering Ph.D in Avionics?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  11. Am i eligible for PSU sectors after pursuing BTech Avionics
  12. Time required to complete space engineering?
  13. Which are the branches of M.Tech in which I can take admission if I am a computer science student? Can I get in M.Tech Avionics?
  14. How to do masters in Germany? What is the admission procedure? I am pursue B.E Avionics degree in National Aerospace University Khai, Ukraine
  15. List of M.Tech branches I can take admission in? I'm a computer science student and interested in Avionics
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech in Avonics course?
  17. Aveonics system course after B.Tech (ECE)? Reputed colleges for AME in Aveonics system? Is it beneficial for a high salary?
  18. What should be my ISAT rank to get b.tech in avionics? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?