19th October 2011, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?

iwant to be an avionics engineer. Is it great than aeronautical engineering.in al terms,in status,remunaration and oppertunity etc.tel me more abt avionics engineering .iwant to do m.tech in avionics after b.tech electronicr and diploma electronics.is avionics important compairing with aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  4. How can I apply for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing Bachelor in Aeronautical Engineering? Can I get Job before completion of my course?
  5. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  6. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  12. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Opportunities for aeronautical engineering graduates in private and public sector in india?
  14. Job opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer? Where to apply and requirements for job?
  15. What are the job opportunities in IAF after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. M.Ed or Ph.D in Zoology which course is better from teaching point of view?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. Colleges in India for Aeronatical Engineering course? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering?
19th December 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?

I am a fresh Post graduate ,ME(AVIONICS).WHAT ARE THE JOB OPPOERTUNITIES FOR ME?

ASWATHI KARUNAKARAN
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?