6th January 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

After Avionics can I write the GRE, TOEFL exam? What kind of jobs can I get after 4 years of Avionics?

after avionics can i write GRE,TOFL????what are the jobs i can get after the 4 years of avionics.......please ans me

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue master in Avionics or Navigation? I am a student in BS Avionics
  2. Details and advice to take up Avionics stream in Diploma?
  3. Which course is better between Aeronautical Engineering and Avionics Engineering in terms of status, remuneration and Job Opportunities?
  4. Use of studying B.E Avionics? Basics of Avionics?
  5. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Aeronautics or Avionics after completing B.Tech in ETC with 73%? List of the best colleges?
  8. Is it possible to do M.E avionics after my B.E EEE?
  9. Can I do M.Tech in Aeronautics after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  10. Job prospect after 3 years of AME in Avionics Instrumentation?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  12. Which has a better scope in future, Avionics or Aeronautics?
  13. Is it necessary to be an Avionics & Aerospace engineer to become a Cosmologist? -- [New]
  14. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  15. Can I do avionics course in bachelor engineering after completion of diploma in E&C?
  16. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  17. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
6th July 2012, 05:55 PM
sabav

Default Re: After Avionics can I write the GRE, TOEFL exam? What kind of jobs can I get after 4 years of Avionics?

Hi friend,

yes you can wite those exams,
Eligibility for that exam is
Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GRE Test - there are no restrictions based on age or qualifications. The prospective graduate applicants takes the GRE General test and GRE subject test. GRE scores are used by the admissions authorities or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate academic, extracurricular records and other qualifications for graduate study.

Some GRE Subject Tests yield sub scores that can indicate the strengths and weaknesses of an individual student and may be useful for guidance and placement purposes.

The test scores are valid for five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if your scores are recent (not older than 2 years).

Fees

Test fees for GRE Test may vary according to the country in which you take the test. In India, this fee is US $140 (approx Rs. 7000), payable at the time of registration. You cannot pay in Indian Rupees. The fees has to be paid through a US Dollar denominated draft, made out in favour of "ETS - GRE" payable in the U.S. Such a draft is usually available with the Main Branches of most banks (which have a foreign exchange counter) in most of the big cities for a nominal charge (around Rs. 200). Alternately, the payment can also be made through a credit card which has global acceptance. The credit card need not necessarily be yours - you can get your father to sign for you!

To know more about Toefl please http://www.coachingindians.com/study...igibility.html
6th July 2012, 05:58 PM
sabav

Default Re: After Avionics can I write the GRE, TOEFL exam? What kind of jobs can I get after 4 years of Avionics?

Hi friend,

yes you can wite those exams,
Eligibility for that exam is
Anyone and everyone is eligible for taking the GRE Test - there are no restrictions based on age or qualifications. The prospective graduate applicants takes the GRE General test and GRE subject test. GRE scores are used by the admissions authorities or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate academic, extracurricular records and other qualifications for graduate study.

Some GRE Subject Tests yield sub scores that can indicate the strengths and weaknesses of an individual student and may be useful for guidance and placement purposes.

The test scores are valid for five years, i.e., most universities accept scores up to five years old. But it is always better if your scores are recent (not older than 2 years).

Fees

Test fees for GRE Test may vary according to the country in which you take the test. In India, this fee is US $140 (approx Rs. 7000), payable at the time of registration. You cannot pay in Indian Rupees. The fees has to be paid through a US Dollar denominated draft, made out in favour of "ETS - GRE" payable in the U.S. Such a draft is usually available with the Main Branches of most banks (which have a foreign exchange counter) in most of the big cities for a nominal charge (around Rs. 200). Alternately, the payment can also be made through a credit card which has global acceptance. The credit card need not necessarily be yours - you can get your father to sign for you!

To know more about Toefl please http://www.coachingindians.com/study...igibility.html
Best wishes.
23rd February 2014, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i m in final year of btech avionics. I wanna join iist for my mtech in avionics. Just tell me ,from which code should i have written gate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?