6th February 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.Sc in Biology from private university of colleges? List of such universities or colleges?

I want to be a Post Graduate Training PGT of Biology. So, is it possible to do M.Sc. from a private college or via distance mode of education as I am married and can't attend college regularly. Kindly, tell me the university or college.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to go through counselling process under UP CPMT?
  2. Exam fee details of BCA?
  3. What is the total fee structure for MCA?
  4. Possibility to study MSc(Bioinformatics) for B.Sc(Biology) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Kozhikode? -- [New]
  5. Can I get civil engineering after scoring 54889 rank in IPU, 86011 rank in UPTU
  6. Best colleges providing PG Diploma in Plant Molecular Biology & Biotechnology? Fees required for it?
  7. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  8. Which bachelor college is beneficial for nepali students in India?
  9. Cutoff list of government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra? List of the colleges?
  10. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. List of private medical colleges and universities offering MD in Pediatric Medicine in India?
  12. Best private and cheap colleges for engineering all over India?
  13. How good are the following universities? Any other good private engineering colleges in India?
  14. Colleges/universities providing admission to MSc in Agricultural on the basis of merit in graduation?
  15. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  16. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of private colleges offering LLB course? Qualifications required to become a Police Officer? List of private BHMS colleges?
  18. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
16th February 2018, 06:16 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Sc in Biology from private university of colleges? List of such universities or colleges?

Yes, it is possible to study M.Sc in Biology from private college/ distance mode.

M.Sc Biology is a post graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

There are many universities which provide M.Sc Biology course. Some of them are listed below:

- Lovely Professional University, Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Punjab University, Punjab
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Maharishi Markandeswar, Ambala
- Annamalai University, Tamilnadu
- Bangalore University, Bangalore
- DAV college, Chandigarh
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal
- Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur
- Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?