10th March 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Bioinformatics) for B.Sc(Biology) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Kozhikode?

Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Sc in Biology. I would like to do MSc(Bioinformatics) after my B.Sc. So this is possible for me? Which are the colleges in Kozhikode provides MSc(Bioinformatics) course? I also want to know the fee structure of these colleges.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MCA for B.Sc candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Pune?
  2. Possibility to study MBA(IT) after completing BCA(H)? List of colleges with fee structure in Bhopal?
  3. Possibility to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) for BSc(Mathematics) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Vizag? -- [New]
  4. How to study Ag BSc in Hyderabad? List of the colleges and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?
  6. List of colleges available in UK and USA to study MBBS course with fee structure
  7. Possibility to study MBA(Business Process Management) after completing BCom? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  8. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  9. List of colleges where MPH course is available in low fee structure with fee details
  10. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  11. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc(Electronics) course in Kozhikode -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure to study Hotel Management course to become a Chef? List of colleges for it in Agra?
  14. Possibility to study Animation course after 12th with Biology? Details about the course and fee structure?
  15. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  16. List PG Diploma colleges for studying Agriculture? What is the fee structure of the course?
  17. List of MBA colleges in Australia and their fee structure? Is IELTS compulsory for it?
  18. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
22nd April 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Bioinformatics) for B.Sc(Biology) candidate? List of colleges with fee structure in Kozhikode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 3rd year of B.Sc in Biology. I would like to do MSc(Bioinformatics) after my B.Sc. So this is possible for me? Which are the colleges in Kozhikode provides MSc(Bioinformatics) course? I also want to know the fee structure of these colleges.

Eligibility to study MSc Bioinformatics is a Degree (10+2+3) with at least 55% marks in Biotechnology, Bio-informatics, Biochemistry, Micro Biology, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, BSc Agriculture, BSc Genetics, BSc Food Technology, BPharm, BVSc, Life Sciences, Biophysics, BSc Forestry, BSc Horticulture, BE / BTech, Industrial Biotechnology from a recognized university. Therefore, candidates with BSc Biology can apply for the admission to study MSc Bioinformatics course. The MSc Bioinformatics course is offered in University of Calicut in Kozhikode. University of Calicut website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?