23rd August 2011, 01:16 AM
underwear

Is it possible to do M.Tech in Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

Is it possible to do m.tech in electronics engineering after b.tech in electrical and electronics Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  2. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  5. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  11. Which IT Companies am I eligible having 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  12. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  13. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  14. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  15. Which course is best B.Sc or Engineering?
  16. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  17. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  18. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
23rd August 2011, 09:07 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

yes you can do M.Tech in Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering..

you can even choose any branch related to Electronics Engineering like embedded systems, VLSI and other subjects too...

The benefits of M.Tech are:

Higher salaries are being offered for M.Tech as compared to B.E.
M.Tech degree leads to specialization and furthering of interest in a certain area which may lead to Ph.D
M.Tech degree is a must for those wishing to apply for Faculty/Research positions in educational Institutes/R&D centers.
Scholarship is paid during M.Tech, so no headache to parents for financial requirements.
23rd August 2011, 11:26 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech in Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?

hello dear

yes. you can do M.Tech in Electronics Engineering after B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

as Electronics Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering. both are same field of engineering.

you can do specialization in electronics engineering as you are a holder of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

apart from that you can also do M.Tech in

1.electrical engineering.

2.control engineering.

3.VLSI.

4.Nano technology.

5.Opto electronics.

etc.

all the best.......
23rd August 2011, 01:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can definitely go for M.tech in electronics after completion of B.tech in electronics and electrical engineering...

It will help you a lot in pursuing M.tech in electronics as, you already have done b.tech in a similar field...
Beside this you will become specialize in a particular field..
You can go for M.tech in the subjects like- VLSI, Embedded system,Power Electronics, Advance communication..
These are the emerging fields..
After completion of M.tech you can also go for P.hd, to do research in that field..
Else , you can go for job in a core technical field..

All the best.
10th September 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE POSSIBLE M.TECH IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING AFTER COMPLITION OF B.TECH IN EEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?