4th June 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for PG CET for MCa after completing BCA course? Procedure to apply for it?

i have completed my BCA i have to apply for PG-CET of MCA. HOW TO APPLY?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for MCA after completing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
  4. How to apply for MCA after BCA? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Can I do MS in US after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for MS in USA?
  6. Can I join B.Tech after plus two commerce group?
  7. Can I be eligible for Navy after completing BCA? For which posts can I apply?
  8. When PGCET for MCA students commence?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed with the mentioned percentage in B.A. and M.A.? Procedure to apply?
  10. Does this is a right time for me to apply for training in top ten companies? List of the top companies along with their procedure, offering free training for MCA students? I have 56% marks in 10th, 71% in 12th, 81% in BCA, 77% in MCA 1st sem
  11. Can I apply for MHT-CET for admission in MCA after BCA if I didn't have Mathematics in 12th?
  12. Can I apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply and what are the physical, education requirements, cutoff marks and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply and fee expenses of MCA course in IGNOU?
  14. Application for government college after completing BCA?
  15. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  16. How can I do MCA from USA after completing BCA in India?
  17. How can I become a Computer Programmer if secured 70% in 10th?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate? -- [New]
10th September 2011, 01:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for PG CET for MCa after completing BCA course? Procedure to apply for it?

Post Graduate-Common Entrance Test(PG-CET) examination is for the

Eligibility

1. Eligibility criteria for admission against the seats coming under CAP (Centralized Allotment Process). In order to secure admission through CAP to this first year of two-year full-time MBA course, the candidate should fulfill the following:

Pass with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate (40 per cent in case of backward class candidates from Maharashtra only) in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian University;

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
OR
Appeared for the Common Entrance test (CET), GD and PI conducted by the component for the academic year 2003-04 and secured non-zero CET scores for 2003-04.

2. Eligibility criteria for admissions under minority seats in minority institutes:
The candidate should belong to the minority community/group for which the institute has secured minority status.
Passed with minimum 45 per cent marks in aggregate in any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration n any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.

OR
Appeared for the final year examination of any bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized u the association of Indian Universities.
Appeared for CET, GD and PI for the academic year 2003-04 conducted by the minority quota in that particular institute.

OR

Appeared for the CET along with GD and PI conducted by the competent authority and secured non-zero CET score for 2003-04.
Age Limit

There is no age limit for admission into the MBA/MMS degree courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?