15th April 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What can be done after completing 12th commerce? Have I done a mistake joining this course?

hii I m netri n i choose commerce in 11th class.Im little bit confuse after taking this?i dont know what to done after 12th?Many people said that u make a huge mistake by taking commerce.BY listening these words i lose my confidence.please suggest me something & tell me best collages in m.p or maharastra.plssss.... help me n shortout my problemss soon.....

7th June 2011, 08:07 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can be done after completing 12th commerce? Have I done a mistake joining this course?

Dear Netri,

You have done nothing wrong! just turn a deaf ear what people say. You have to go ahead with this very promising career of commerce.

There are so many future prospects with commerce. After 10(+2),you can have may options like you can go for B.Com which is simple graduation/BBA/BBM/ICWA/CS/CA etc..

You can choose any of these careers and after 12th you will automatically know what way you should go.

Even my own brother is studying in commerce and he always finds the interest in doing business maths though he has been an average student.

Now i feel good as i can confidently show him the way what he should do next. Because there are number of options.

So don't lose your confidence rather make it your strength and go ahead with career of commerce.

Here are some top institutes in Maharashtra:

At Pune:

Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce
Ness Wadia College of Commerce

At Mumbai:

Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
St. Xavier’s Mumbai
Hassaram Rijhumal College of Commerce and Economics
Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
Tolani College of Commerce

good luck!
18th June 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can be done after completing 12th commerce? Have I done a mistake joining this course?

I am shriya studying in class 11 and i have commerce n maths as a additional subject.. i want to know the various options which i can choose for my career after 12th..

Thank you!
6th August 2011, 03:42 AM
btcs11

no friend you have definitely not done any mistake in choosing your stream.
upon completion of 12th you can do bachelors degree in commerce and after completing it can find a job in private as well government sectors.
you can also opt for BBA,B.Sc,Law,viscom,CA kind of courses.

as of now commerce is good stream because number of engineers every year are many also many prefer science stream and do bachelors in that stream. so no.of people in commerce stream is quite less compared to science stream so commerce stream has less competition and more opportunities in coming years. so your choice of commerce is not bad at all.

gud luck
7th August 2011, 06:17 PM
Bmsri

hi friend,do not lose your hope and confidence.you have not done anything wrong.choosing commerce is a good decision.
you have lots of course to do after your 12th.some of the courses are,
B.Com,ca,icwai,BBA,MBA,B.C.A,CS,B.SC etc.
These course would make your future bright and happy.
Good luck.
31st August 2011, 08:11 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

There are so many future prospects with commerce. After 10(+2),you can have may options like you can go for B.Com which is simple graduation/BBA/BBM/ICWA/CS/CA etc..

You can choose any of these careers and after 12th you will automatically know what way you should go.

Even my own brother is studying in commerce and he always finds the interest in doing business maths though he has been an average student.

Now i feel good as i can confidently show him the way what he should do next. Because there are number of options.

So don't lose your confidence rather make it your strength and go ahead with career of commerce.

Here are some top institutes in Maharashtra:

At Pune:

Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce
Ness Wadia College of Commerce

At Mumbai:

Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
St. Xavier’s Mumbai
Hassaram Rijhumal College of Commerce and Economics
Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics
Tolani College of Commerce

good luck!
10th December 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i m in class 12th commerce right now and i want to be a journalist .....plzzz help me out ..plzzzzz reply me soon ..
16th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Sagar Keshari

no mistake you had done friend
There are immense opportunities available for commerce student.
You can do B.Com and appear for professional courses conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy. After getting the professional degree you can get employment in Companies (Public & Private)

You can go in for LLB which again has abundant opportunity with Company Secretary.

You have to choose your interest field and take decision on that basis for example if you are interested in Finance go in for C.A. or C.W.A.
If interested in Law then you can go for LLB with C.S.
and Accounts
The subject matter of the course consists of Law, Taxation, Management

There are other opportunities also available apart from your subjects.
For that you need to know which course you are interested in, then you can go in for-
*Exams conducted by banks
*Graduate diploma in print and web, broadcast or multimedia Journalism
*Bachelor of Business Administration
*Air Hostess
*Acting for Film & Television
*Diploma and Degree in Fashion Design, Fashion Marketing and Management
*Diploma and Degree in Graphic Design
*Diploma and Degree in Jewellery Design
*Diploma in 3D Animation- Expert
*Diploma in Game Art, Pre-Production and Game Design
*Anchoring
*B.A (Hospitality Management)
*B.A (Political Science)
*B.A. (Hons.) Humanities and Social Sciences
*B.A. (Hons.) in Retail Management with Marketing
*B.Com+ Cosmic Certified Accountant (CCA)
*B.Com. (Computers)
*B.Com. Corporate Secretaryship etc.
*B.Com
*CA(Chartered Accountancy)
*CS(Company Secretary)
*ICWAI(Cost Accounting)
*Bank Clerical job
*Hotel Management
*DCA
*PGDCA
All the best
1st April 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

which is beast specilition in M.B.A for Bcom students
26th September 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I have taken commerce after 12can i go for IT enginering
22nd January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the carrer options after taking non-med in 11.i want to choose the stream which will help me in enhancing my personality.
Plesse give some suggestful reply
9th February 2014, 10:27 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

One thing I want to let you know is that don't believe rumors.

Whether you are going to have good career or not depends on your knowledge and skills. It does not depend upon the course that you have opted for.

In each and every field, there will be professional courses for the candidates and by successful completion of them, the candidates can get top job opportunities in many of the companies.

You don't need to worry about career scope in the field of Commerce.

India is developing economically at rapid pace and many of the countries art trying to establish business relationship with the India.

This will provide good number of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed Commerce courses.

Some of the popular courses in the field of Commerce are
Chartered Accountancy course
ICWAI
Company Secretary course
LLB
MBA

I suggest you to opt for any of these courses so that you will be having good career scope.

Gain good subject knowledge in whatever course that you join so that you will easily get the job.

Your approach should be like you can do anything and everything. Believe in your strengths.

Wish you all the best.
24th March 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm Swarnendu...I have scored below 60% in h.s...what should i do next?? I'm so confused about it...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?