25th February 2017, 07:55 PM
Swapnil raskar

What is the fee structure of Marine Engineering course? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Marine Engineering course so I want to know what is the fee structure of Marine Engineering course? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best country to study marine engineering? Is there any scholarship available?
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities?
  6. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  8. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  9. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  11. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  12. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  13. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  14. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  15. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I get any scholarship while doing engineering?
  17. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  18. How can I get admission in Government Marine Engineering colleges? What is the qualification required and what is the fee structure?
3rd March 2017, 06:59 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Marine Engineering course? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing the course?

To be eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

The fee structure for pursuing Marine Engineering course varies from university to university and it depends on the quality of education, facilities offered, etc., by the university. Yes, you can get scholarship for pursuing Marine Engineering course only if you have secured admission in the course through merit basis or entrance examination and if your family annual income is less than one lakh rupees, in case of SC/ ST candidates, it should be less than two lakh rupees to get scholarship for pursuing Marine Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?