24th July 2015, 10:13 AM
G S Dhiman

Is it possible to do MA regular and MBA private at the same time?

Is it possible to do MA regular and MBA private at the same time? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete information for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

14th August 2015, 04:22 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA regular and MBA private at the same time?

No, you cannot do a regular course and a private course together. Regular course always demands full attention. In fact you will find that in colleges the authorities take a written consent from the students mentioning that the student will not be a part of any other full time or part time course. I think, you also had to write that consent to the college . If that is the case, then it is even more difficult for you to join some other course. If the university authorities get to know about this, they hold all the rights to reject your candidature in the university. Then I am afraid you will even lose your career in M.A. regular course, So don't take any drastic step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?