15th September 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

In private schools regular classes are held or we need to study from home?

as i do not know about 12 private in want to know in 12 private is regular class in held or we sit at home and do our 12 private reply

Related Questions:
  1. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  2. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  3. Possibility of changing school after IX standard?
  4. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in class 11th in any RPVV in Delhi after passing 10th standard from private CBSE affiliate school?
  6. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  7. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  8. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  9. Should I prefer government or private colleges? Amongst government college which one should I prefer?
  10. Can I get admission to B.Tech course after completion of Polytechnic from Magadh university?
  11. MBA or Job in IT companies? which one to prefer after engineering?
  12. Any 12th government schools admission form available?
  13. Bachelor course can be done through correspondence after 10th?
  14. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Changing school after IX STD is possible?
  16. Teaching job in govt sector in Haryana after passing B.Ed with 64%(Hindi and SST)
  17. How to do 12th commerce after passing 10th?
  18. How can I apply for IPCC without passing CPT? I have passed B.Com, M.Com, B.Ed
17th September 2014, 09:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re:In private schools regular classes are held or we need to study from home?

In private schools, you do not have to do your classes rather you sit at home and prepare for entrance exams like ISEET, NEET, and other competitive exams. Private schools just take required fee and provide you enrollment in different boards.

I would suggest you to go for school in which you have to attend classes as they are more result oriented and give better concepts in different subjects at 10+2 level.

Thanks.
13th March 2019, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In private schools regular classes are held or we need to study from home?

Sir tell me which is better and easy degree privat b.com aur regular help me
15th March 2019, 01:42 PM
sajid98

Post Re: In private schools regular classes are held or we need to study from home?

Whether it is private or government school they always conduct regular classes you have to maintain certain number of present in the class.. but in private school if talk to authority they might permit you not to attend class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?