26th May 2012, 12:40 AM
nikshah87

Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma+4 years of experience

IS it possible to do MBA after 12th and 3 years of diploma + 4yeras of experience..

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  2. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in HR with 2 years of experience in HR
  3. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30?
  4. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  5. Is it possible to do MBA after passing B.Com with 39%
  6. How to get admission in London Business School?
  7. Job opportunities available after BBM? Which are the universities for MBA that required minimum 5 years experience?
  8. Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?
  9. Can I do MBA after my B.Tech with 4 years Experience?
  10. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience? -- [New]
  11. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  12. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  13. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  14. Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?
  15. Is there any 5 years course to do MBA directly after 12th? Is it worth to do the 5 year course after 12th?
  16. MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?
  17. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Part time MBA? I have 3 years experience in IT
26th May 2012, 08:49 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma+4 years of experience

The minimum qualification required is graduation. So it is not possible to join for the MBA course. Diploma course of 3 years duration is considered equivalent to the 12th standard. It is not treated equivalent to graduate degree. So for better prospects you need to first complete graduation and then pursue MBA.
26th May 2012, 10:20 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma+4 years of experience

Hi dear..............

The eligibility criteria for doing MBA are as follows...........

The details of MBA course are as follows.......

The eligibility criteria for CAT exam are as follows......

Good luck............
26th May 2012, 03:43 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for MBA

i) Recognised Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of minimum 3 years duration obtained atleast 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination

ii) Candidates who have already passed the above qualifying degree course and candidates who are appearing for the final semester / year examination of the said qualifying degree course during April / May 2012 may apply for admission to MBA degree programme during 2012-13

iii) Candidates short listed will be requested to take up a GD and Personal Interview.

i am really sorry to tell you that you can not do the MBA course after diploma.

thank you.......
2nd June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma 4 years of experience

can we do MBA after 12 = Diploma?
11th June 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after passing 12th and 3 years diploma 4 years of experience

My education is competed diploma in computer engg (3 year from GPP) then which option to open for my next education (means which coerces like BBA, BE, BA etc.)?
18th April 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

a person with 10 2 3 years diploma in engineering and with a diploma in management is eligible for pg diploma in management?
18th July 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in DEE from govt polytechnic and I have 4year experience now is it possible to do MBA
18th July 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I completed my diploma in DEE from govt polytechnic and I have 4 year experience now is it possible to do MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?