14th February 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA while doing M.tech? List of colleges providing M.Tech?

I decide to join M.Tech in..Its possible to do MBA in distant education side by side while doing M.Tech..Please send the good colleges in Tamilnadu for doing M.tech..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing distance learning M.Tech program?
  2. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  3. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  4. Is M.Tech not useful after doing B.Tech ECE? Can I do M.Tech?
  5. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  6. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  7. Mtech or C-DAC?
  8. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. MBA or M.Tech: Better course for jobs?
  10. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  11. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  12. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  13. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  14. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  15. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  16. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  17. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  18. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
26th July 2012, 02:09 PM
vallari sharma

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA while doing M.tech? List of colleges providing M.Tech?

can i persue mba distance learning with m.tech regular course? please tell me its very urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?