28th December 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MSc IT after BA? What is the eligibility for MSc IT?

Dear Sir/Mam, I have done my b.a this year.my subject is Computer, geography, political. Now I want to do MSC IT from the computer. but I have no background in maths. so is it possible to do MSC IT after BA. What is the eligibility for MSC IT?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  2. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  3. Which course to take up next after B.Sc Biology to get good placement job in future?
  4. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  6. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  7. What to do after doing B.Sc Biotechnology?
  8. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  9. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  10. Specializations available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering student?
  11. Which course to do next after B.Sc to get a better job in future with only 50 percent marks?
  12. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  13. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  14. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  15. How to do MSc in Zoology after completing MSc?
  16. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  18. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering?

6th January 2018, 03:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc IT after BA? What is the eligibility for MSc IT?

No, it is not possible to do M.Sc. IT course after completion of your B.A course. To be eligible to pursue M.Sc. IT course, you should have passed B.Sc. IT or any other Bachelor's degree course in relevant stream from a recognised university. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.A degree course, so, you are not eligible to do M.Sc. IT course.

6th January 2018, 04:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MSc IT after BA? What is the eligibility for MSc IT?

For pursuing M.Sc. in IT i.e. Information Technology, firstly you must have completed Bachelor course in any discipline.

In addition, you should have completed 10+2 with either Mathematics or Statistics as primary subject.

As you mentioned in your query that you don't possess Mathematics in your background, so you cannot opt for M.Sc. IT.

But if you studied Statistics in 10+2, then you cannot pursue M.Sc. IT.

22nd March 2020, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir, can i do M.Sc. in nutrition and health after B.A.politics

26th September 2021, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do msc in it after ba

30th September 2021, 07:54 PM
Shamaila parween

No it is not possible to do MSc It after BA . There are not any eligiblity for MSc IT.
As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.A degree course, so, you are not eligible to do M.Sc. IT course.

7th January 2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Yes, it is possible to do M.Sc. IT course after completion of your B.A course. To be eligible to pursue M.Sc. IT course, you should have passed B.Sc. IT or any other Bachelor's degree course in relevant stream from a recognised university but it is also possible after BA from some university , like LPU . As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.A degree course, so, you are eligible to do M.Sc. Checkout LPU MSc IT .

20th May 2022, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

i have pass matric in science and ics and BA 2 years now i want to learn ms computer science. is it possible ?

3rd January 2023, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Msc it after doing ba with maths i done my graduation ba with maths politics and economics subject and 12th with pcm

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?