25th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering student?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.E. in Biomedical Engineering and want to do MS in Engineering in UK. Kindly let me know about the specializations available for me to do MS?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  3. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Agricultural student through GRE?
  4. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  5. Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  7. Specializations available to study MS in Abroad for Biotechnology student?
  8. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges?
  10. Top Universities offering Genetics course to Biomedical student in Abroad?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. Syllabus for biomedical engineering for Gate Exam
  17. How Nepalese student can join biomedical engineering in India?
  18. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
1st October 2017, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am pursuing B.E. in Biomedical Engineering and want to do MS in Engineering in UK. Kindly let me know about the specializations available for me to do MS?

Following specializations are available to study in MS in UK for Biomedical Engineering are given below;

MSc Advanced Biomedical Science
MSc Biochemical Engineering
MSc Bio devices
MEng Biomedical Electronic Engineering
MSc Medical Engineering & Physics
MSc Biomedical Engineering
MSc Clinical Embryology
MSc Biomedical Research
MSc Biological and Bio process
MSc Biotechnology
MSc Bio engineering
MSc Biotechnology and Bio engineering
MSc Biochemistry
MSc Health Technology Assessment
MSc Biomedical Blood Science
MSc Clinical Embryology and Assisted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?