6th November 2017, 02:35 PM
Vikashkrjha

Which course to do next after B.Sc to get a better job in future with only 50 percent marks?

Which course to do next after B.Sc to get a better job in future with only 50 percent marks? I am really worried now if I will get a good job, so can you please guide me with the information which I can follow next? Awaiting for the response.

7th November 2017, 09:55 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to do next after B.Sc to get a better job in future with only 50 percent marks?

Courses after B.Sc to get a better job:-
[*]M.Sc in physics[*]M.Sc in chemistry[*]M.Sc in mathematics[*]M.Sc in agriculture[*]M.Sc in biotechology[*]M.Sc in zoology

After M.Sc you can go for M.Phil.
7th November 2017, 09:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do next after B.Sc to get a better job in future with only 50 percent marks?

Personally I would like to suggest you to prepare yourself for graduation level exam and if you qualify then definitely you will get government or private job on the basis of your rank and marks. As you have passed your graduation with 50% so that doesn't mean that you can not qualify any exam. Firstly find your interest that where you want to apply and after that you can prepare yourself for that particular exam. If you are interested in banking sector then you have to prepare yourself for banking exams like clerical, PO, manager level exams.
You may go for civil services exam to become IAS, IPS officer depending upon your interest. If you want to become teacher then after BSc you have to pursue Bachelor of Education 2 year degree course.
7th November 2017, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Career after BSc Degree:-

Higher Studies:-

MSc Mathematics

MSc Physics

MSc Zoology

MSc Botany

MSC Chemistry

MSc Computers

MBA

MCA

B.Ed

Job Career:-

Bank P.O and Clerk

CBI

SSC

Railway

NTPC

BHEL

FCI

IAS

IPS

UPSC.
16th November 2017, 02:03 PM
Onlyforme

After B.Sc. you should try to do these courses :-
* M.Sc ( Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Zoology, Botany, Computers )
* MBA
* MCA
* B.Ed
You can get job in:-
* SSC
* Bank P.O and Clerk
* CBI
* Railways
* UPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?