3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How can we apply for government job for dietitian?

Sir/ Madam,

I have completed B.Sc. Clinical nutrition and Dietetics in JBAS college and M.Sc. Food service management and Dietetics in WCC college in Chennai. I want to apply for the government job of dietitian as well as lecturer so where can I apply for this job, kindly guide me for this sir/madam. Thank you.

30th September 2017, 10:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can we apply for government job for dietitian?

There are not many government jobs available for the post of Dietician. Hence, it will be a bit difficult to get any such jobs in government sector, but there will be government lecturer jobs available.

For becoming a lecturer in your field, you need to crack exams like NET/SET in the same subject and then apply for lecturer jobs, when there is a vacancy by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?