25th February 2011, 05:24 PM
rdubal

Can I go for Nutrition and Dietitian course from IGNOU after BPP? Fee structure of the courses?

Dear Sir/Mam,

After completion of BPP from ignou can I go for diploma in nutrition and dietician course from ignou and what will be the fees for that.

Regards.

28th February 2011, 06:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for Nutrition and Dietitian course from IGNOU after BPP? Fee structure of the courses?

Sure you can go in for this course. The minimum qualification for the course is 12th standard. So even after the BPP course you are eligible for same. There is no age bar too. The fees is Rs 800/-. But this may change each year.
4th March 2011, 04:58 PM
rdubal

Default Re: Can I go for Nutrition and Dietitian course from IGNOU after BPP? Fee structure of the courses?

Thanks.
22nd March 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admissions for the course of dietician in PG Diploma from IGNOU
6th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

can i go for the Nutrition & Dietician course after graduation with B.Sc -chemistry & diploma in medical laboratory technology.Please reply....
17th May 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

i m post graduation from home science (M.A.) i want to do special course of dietician so please give me detail of this course
18th May 2011, 02:02 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

hi friend, yes you can do this course. You are having eligibility to do this courses.

The fee structure will be around 4,000-6,000. It may change according to the colleges.

All the best.
31st May 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i dnt have any age proof but i am 26 years old.and i have my class 9 TC.my D.O.B is mentioned in the TC.so can i do my BPP course in IGNOU?
31st May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

where is ignou's center for contect in nasik maharastra
2nd June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear all,

My basic qualification is 10th Std after that I have completed my MA and MBA through open university.
I would like to Join B.sc ( IT) coures, it would be possible or I need to write BPP exam?

I had this question , could you pld some one help ? pls
3rd June 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do nutrition and dietician course from IGNOU, I am from commerce stream, can i do the course ?, what would be the duration and fee structure for the same, i am from navi mumbai,
8th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have fini my M.Sc Microbiology,D.M.L.T,B.Ed i want to do masters in dietician and nutriton.can i do it with distance education in mumbai university.i m 34 yrs old m i eligible to do the course
11th June 2011, 07:45 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend.......Sure you can go in for this course. The minimum qualification for the course is 12th standard. So even after the BPP course you are eligible for same. There is no age bar too. The fees is Rs 800/-. But this may change each year.

best of luck
26th June 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of BPP course.
5th July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum educational qualification for Nutrition & Dietitian course ?
11th July 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

hi...i have done Bhms course and m interested in doing diploma in nutrition and health education.. can you plz tell me whether the admissions are open ..i can't find it anywhere..as i have read that admissions start by june...
16th July 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

my ewnrollment enquary
18th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir
can i do any computer bechelor after completing BPP course as a distance education

thanks
raj
3rd August 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
complete dip in pharmacy,i want to do nutrition and dietician course,can i do this course in ignou kolkata ?
3rd August 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Which university offers for Graduation in Nutrition in Kolkata in correspondance? And how much cost involved?
4th August 2011, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

hi i hav done msc microbiology and got 58%. pls suggest me where all can i get a job immediately. since my percent is very less, i am not understanding what to do... pls help me..
10th August 2011, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

i want to do dietitian course but I did M.Com so am i eligible to do this course?
12th September 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

what is B P P
16th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

iam chandrakala from vijayawada,iam working as staff nurse in govt sector ,iwould like to do dietician
course in distance mode,is it possible for me?if so,please tell me college details,fees,course details.please do me
the needful
21st January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

is there any engeniaring course after bpp
if yes please give detail and fee structure plz help me
28th January 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.... i have completed 12 cls with PCM and also with commerce....... and that time i m doing BBA last year... but sir, i want to b a dietician ......sir i need ur guidance..... in that case wht shuld i do
12th September 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i do dietitian course after my b.sc in microbiology from distance education study
5th November 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I did btech now I want to pursue nutrition n dietitian course m I eligible?
3rd January 2014, 06:59 AM
Unregistered

can i practice as a professional dietician after doing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE) or Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN) from ignou . iam just a BCom graduate . somebody please suggest a practical solution . thankyou
3rd January 2014, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

can i practice as a professional dietician after doing Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education (DNHE) or Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN) from ignou . iam just a BCom graduate . somebody please suggest a practical solution . thankyou
15th January 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I am M.tech Biotechnology, can I go for PG Diploma in dietetics and nutrition from IGNOU to become a Registered Dietician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?