7th March 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do part time MS course being a candidate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and doing Job?

Iam B'Tech in Mechanical Enggineering ,would like to go for MS but parttime as I am working candidate .Is it possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to do part time MS course being a candidate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and doing Job?
  2. How to do part time B.E or B.Tech from Mumbai or Pune University after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  4. How to do a part time job while pursuing B.Tech in mechanical engineering from NIT Srinagar?
  5. Part-time job for 2 hours on weekends for a Mechanical engineer working in Hyderabad?
  6. Part-time course for Mechanical Engineering student to get jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do part time B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate of Science stream in HSC?
  8. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  9. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Should I do both diploma and B.E in correspondence or part time?
  11. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  12. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  13. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  15. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  17. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  18. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
22nd November 2012, 02:44 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is this possible to do part time MS course being a candidate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and doing Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam B'Tech in Mechanical Enggineering ,would like to go for MS but parttime as I am working candidate .Is it possible ?
Dear,

Yes it is possible to do your MS/M.tech part time while working. These courses are specially made for working candidates. After completing this course you will add a master degree in your resume with your industrial experience that will be very helpful for you to grow in an organisation.

But it will be good if you do it from a right place. You can try in some of the following universities for the part time course:
  1. Punjab technical university- But since it has limited seats you can have some problem.
  2. Thappar institute of engineering and technology(www.tiet.ac.in)
  3. B.R.Ambedkar national institute of technology(www.nitj.ac.in)
  4. Bits pilani off campus work integrated learning program(www.bits-pilani.ac.in/admissionsWILP)

You can choose any one of the above universities that suits you the best.

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?