3rd November 2015, 11:02 AM
ajay kumar 12345

Is it possible to do regular BCA course along with correspondence course in BA?

Is it possible to do regular BCA course along with correspondence course in BA? Am I eligible to do that? What is the minimum qualification required for the same? Please give me the answer on this soon as possible as I need to apply for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  2. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  3. does correspondence hold the same importance as regular courses? Type of job after BCA?
  4. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  6. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  7. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  8. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  9. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  10. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  11. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  12. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  13. Am i eligible to write UPSC exam after completing BCA?
  14. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  15. After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?
  16. Which is a better correspondence course after BCA?
  17. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  18. Should I go for regular MCA after doing BCA from IP university or a job?
4th November 2015, 02:10 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular BCA course along with correspondence course in BA?

# BCA stands for Bachelor in Computer Application.

# Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) is three years undergraduate degree course.

# The demand of BCA graduates has tremendously increased due to fast development of IT industry across the world.

# You are interested in regular BCA course along with correspondence Bachelor in Arts (B.A.) course. I would like to inform you that you are cent percent eligible for regular BCA course along with correspondence Bachelor in Arts (B.A.) course.

# Eligibility criteria for BCA course:

* Must be Indian national.
* Must have completed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks.
* Must have taken subject Mathematics either in school level or graduation level.
* Must be above the age of 17 years.
* Must not cross the age of 22 25 years.

# Desired qualities/traits from BCA graduate are:

* Radical and logical mind.
* Ability to adapt to the working environment
* Adapt successfully to changing situations and environments
* Ability to plan activities and implement them efficiently
* Well versed in internet, email, word-processing, databases. designing web pages, spreadsheets, etc.
* Ability to set example for others and make a strong, positive and dedicated image of himself/herself in order to inspires others.
* Ability to perform well, effectively and with cool minded under tremendous work pressure.
* Ability to take quick decision regarding necessary steps needed to achieve the desired goals.

# A BCA graduate have the chances of getting reputed IT companies such as Google, Microsoft, Satyam, Infosys, IBM, Oracle etc.

# The followings are the positions are available for an BCA graduate are:

* Junior Programmer
* System Developer
* Web Developer
* System Engineer
* System Administrator
4th November 2015, 10:36 PM
ant man

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular BCA course along with correspondence course in BA?

Sorry to tell that you cannot do 2 bachelor degree courses at a time.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer applications.

After completing 12th you can apply for the course.

1. The basic eligibility for BCA is 12th with MPC stream.
2. The minimum age limit is 17 years.
3. The maximum age limit is 22 years.
4. The minimum marks percentage required in 12th is 45%.

To know more click >>
Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibilitycriteria.pdf(86.8 KB, 68 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?