1st February 2015, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to edit the application form of GATE 2015?

Sir,
I had done a mistake while fill the GATE-2015 application form.The mistake is i wrote my college place and pincode wrongly.So please help me how to edit.

1st February 2015, 03:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to edit the application form of GATE 2015?

If you have submitted the application then it will be difficult for you to change anything now. The good thing is you have problem only in the Pincode and college place. This is not a big issue and you can contact the GATE officials for it.

You can get it corrected by contacting the right person. The address doesn't matter these days because you can download the admit card online and use it to appear for the exam. Hence, it will not be a big issue because most of the candidates use internet for admit card. If the admit card doesn't arrive on time then also it will not be a big issue for you.

For more information about GATE 2015 visit Information Brochure
12th October 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I had one mistek in application form that is I qualify year is 2016 but I wrote in application form is 2015 so please sir what I to do?
30th September 2016, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I submitted my application and I uploaded my correct sign image but it has top and bottom empty space. the image is accepted but on the application form it showing empty space. what should I do now?
30th September 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir
I submitted my gate application for 2017. I uploaded my signature image with top and bottom more empty space that image is accepted. but in the application which I downloaded it showing empty space what should I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?