4th January 2021, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get 3rd year admission if left BE after completed 2nd year due to job?

Hi friends, I left my BE program after completed 2nd year because of some financial issue and I was doing job. Now, I want admission in 3rd year. So, is it possible to get admission in 3rd year? Please tell me asap.

15th January 2021, 02:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get 3rd year admission if left BE after completed 2nd year due to job?

The maximum duration to complete the B.Tech course is six years.

So, if you have cancelled your admission and already took T.C or exceeded the maximum time to complete the degree than you are not eligible to get admission in 3rd year of B.Tech course.

For detail information regarding if any chance then visit the official website of institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?