6th January 2012, 12:15 PM
yourfriendneha

When will the forms be issued for admission to 3 year LLB course pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course? Procedure to get admission for this course?

i am persuing my b.com 3rd yr.and i want to join llb 3 year course.so wen will be the forms be issued nd what is its entire proceedure of admission???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?
  2. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  3. Am I eligible for M.Com 1st year admission? I have compartment in B.Com 3rd year
  4. How to get admission in 3rd year B.Com at Delhi University?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  6. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  8. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  9. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  10. Whether my 1 year graduation naming "B.Com CA&A" which is awarded by ICSI and IGNOU is valid?
  11. Three year LLB after graduation in commerce with 41.50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission forms for M.Com this year of IGNOU having completed Graduation in B.Com?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  14. Is engineering diploma with experience equivalent to degree? LLB admission after diploma in Engineering with 10 years of experience? -- [New]
  15. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  16. How to do LLB after B.Com? I am a 2nd year B.Com student
  17. How to get admission in a college for LLB after passing B.A Part time 3rd year?
  18. Will I be able to get admission in top universities of US pursuing 2nd year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Required procedure for this?
5th December 2020, 11:48 AM
amanmishra098

Default Re: When will the forms be issued for admission to 3 year LLB course pursuing 3rd year of B.Com course? Procedure to get admission for this course?

Candidates who want to pursue the LLB course should fulfil certain requirements in order to be eligible. Below are the eligibility criteria for three-year LLB courses as mentioned by BCI:

Candidates need to be graduates i.e. they should have passed a bachelor degree of three-years or four-years duration in any subject/ discipline in order to pursue an LLB course.
Apart from this, some colleges also fix a minimum percentage requirement that candidates need to fulfil in order to secure admission in the three-year LLB course offered by them. The (minimum) percentage requirement for General category candidates ranges from 45% to 55% and that for SC/ST category candidates it ranges between 35% to 45%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?