4th June 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I join NCC in 3rd year of engineering? I have completed 2nd year B.E in Annamalai University Tamilnadu

Hello,
i am amit singh and nw completed my second year b.e from annamalai university tamilnadu.and there has available ncc course....can i join the ncc in 3rd year of engineering ???

Related Questions:
13th April 2013, 11:46 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join NCC in 3rd year of engineering? I have completed 2nd year B.E in Annamalai University Tamilnadu

Dear Friend,
As per the NCC-(National Cadet Corps) they have two certifications Certificate A' for Junior Division/Wing NCC and Certificate 'B'& 'C' for Senior Division/Wing NCC.

If you want to opt for Certificate A' which is for Junior Division/Wing NCC then you must be in Second year of NCC with these you must have attended an Annual Training Camp and also note that you must have a minimum of 75% of total Training periods laid down in the syllabus for the first and second years of Junior Division/Wing NCC(All wings).

Beside this if you are wishing For "B" Certificate Examination which is for (Senior Division) then you must be in second year of SD/SW NCC Training and also you have attended one Annual Training Camp/NIC/Attachment training with regular Army, Navy, Air Force Units.Here also its compulsory that you must have attended 75% of training as per the prescribed syllabus.

And at last For "C" Certificate Examination (Senior Division).
You must have passed 'B' certificate and must be in second/third year of SD/SW NCC Training.

Beside all these you must be visiting the NCC Site below for further informations and complete detail regarding the Certificates which you will receive.

The NCC Site is mentioned below:
http://www.psgtech.edu/ncc
18th January 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join NCC in 3rd year of engineering? I have completed 2nd year B.E in Annamalai University Tamilnadu

As i many dout in how to join ncc plz tell any office mobile number in purpose of dout clarification.

Please send num 9043969741 this mobile number (or) [email protected]
help me sir
20th December 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed my BTech graduation 2020 can I join in ncc now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?