26th October 2010, 09:11 PM

Which college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs?

after completing whther we had govt jobs call form regulrly.how abt skope in karnataka.i wanted to do in karnataka,so which college should i choose for better opportunities.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. MPH future in karnataka in govt and private sector?
  2. Fee structure of Govt seats in Govt Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get Govt seat in Govt and private colleges of Karnataka?
  3. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  4. Job opportunities for M.Sc(Sericulture & Seribiotechnology) candidate in Karnataka?
  5. After getting B.Tech degree from KSOU, am I eligible for applying Govt. jobs in Karnataka?
  6. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  7. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  8. What are the government jobs available for Biotechnology engineers in Karnataka? -- [New]
  9. Details about the BSNL and the job opportunities?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in Government Medical Colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get a government seat in a government and private college of Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I choose MA after BA in English or opt for B.Ed first in order to get jobs in government sector?
  12. Fee structure for government seats in government medical colleges of Maharashtra? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  13. Companies to do internship in Hyderabad while studying B.Tech?
  14. Is there any government job for B.E Information Science students?
  15. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  16. How to get MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  17. Does Central Government provide Jobs for IT Engineers?
  18. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges of Karnataka? What should be my ranking to get government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
10th February 2012, 05:48 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Which college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs?

You can apply for one of the following colleges after doing MASCOM from Jamshedpur for a good post in government job.
Here are a list of colleges :
1. RV College of Engineering, Bangalore.
2. P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
3. M.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
You can see more results from (http://www.cetinformation.com/ranking.html).
Hope for your good entrance exam.
22nd September 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs?

what is the selecting criteria for lecturers in computer science in bangalore?
12th February 2013, 08:34 AM
chinook

hello friend,

college should i choose in Karnataka which can provide me better opportunities in govt jobs

1.M.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
2.P.E.S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
3.RV College of Engineering, Bangalore.

thank you & all the best.................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?