28th September 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

IS it possible to get admission in LLB having less than 50% in B.Com?

I have passed B.com in 2006 with 43.72% with low marks I know it not sufficient Mark for L L B 3yr course. Now I have get admission in M.com for to get Admission in L L B Is it possible to get admission in L L B with Marks above 50%

28th September 2015, 05:46 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS it possible to get admission in LLB having less than 50% in B.Com?

Admission to three years LLB degree course is done on the basis of separate entrance exams conducted by the concerned university or on the basis of merit only.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age limit for admission.
28th September 2015, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS it possible to get admission in LLB having less than 50% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed B.com in 2006 with 43.72% with low marks I know it not sufficient Mark for L L B 3yr course. Now I have get admission in M.com for to get Admission in L L B Is it possible to get admission in L L B with Marks above 50%
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course.

LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.
29th September 2015, 08:40 PM
RRAL

It is sorry to say you that you can not do the LLB course with having 43% marks in your B.com degree aggregate.LLB is a law course.The duration of this course is three years after the graduation degree and it is five years after completing the +2.

The student who wish to appear in this course must have to score minimum 50% marks in the aggregate to be eligible for this course. Since your marks are below 50% in your bachelor aggregate that is why you can not do so.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?