23rd February 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How much rank should I get in VITEEE for admission at VIT, Vellore?

My VITEEE - 2013 rank is 18000. Can i expect a seat in VIT vellore in
Mechanical
If i have to join in management quota, can i know the fee details per year, one time donation etc? Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I get in VITEEE to get admission in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch if secured 34401 rank in VITEEE?
  3. Between Chennai and Vellore which VIT campus is good? Can I get admission with fee reduction if secured 4010 rank in VITEEE being a citizen of Karnataka?
  4. How to get a chance in VIT Vellore in mechanical branch after scoring 20852 rank in VITEEE
  5. Any chance to get admission in VIT after scoring 22000 in VITEEE?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd phase of counselling at Vellore or Chennai campus of VIT?
  7. Any chance to get admission in VIT after scoring 22000 in VITEEE?
  8. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  9. Can I get vellore campus after scoring 15908 rank in VITEEE?
  10. Is this possible to get admission for M.Tech course in VITEEE under management quota?
  11. Can I get admission in VIT through management quota after scoring 82000 in VITEEE
  12. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to get admission? Placement facility in VIT?
  13. Will I get Mechanical or Electrical in VIT Vellore campus?
  14. Can I get a seat from counseling after scoring 880 rank in VITEEE for MCA? Total number of seats for MCA in VIT Vellore and Chennai
  15. Can I study Computer Science Engineering if secured 29000 rank in VITEEE?
  16. How to join VIT Vellore after scoring 150000 rank?
  17. What is the average estimated packages offered in VIT Vellore campus placements?
  18. Should I reappear if scored 82 in NIMCET or take admission in MCA at VIT, Vellore? Total expenditure of MCA programme at VIT, Vellore?
20th April 2015, 06:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much rank should I get in VITEEE for admission at VIT, Vellore?

See, there are different counselling sessions, in which the candidates are called upon. based upon the rank-
> 1-8000 rank students undergo 1st level of counselling
> 8001-12000 are called on the 2nd day
> similarly, 12001-16000 for 3rd day
> and 16001,-20000 on the 4th day.

Based upon your rank, you lie in the 4th slab.
So, it is very difficult to say that whether you will be able to get a seat in the institution or not.

If you are thinking of management quota, then you will have to give the donation. Now, the donation amount varies from person top person and college to college so it cannot be estimated. It can be anywhere between 50,000- 3,00,000. So, be prepared for that.
14th August 2016, 04:21 PM
nayand1234

Given your rank you will definitely not get a seat in Mechanical or rather any other stream that is prominent like Civil or C.S,I.T.
Thus you have 2 options:
1.Take a lowly stream this year and bet on your chances to be able to change stream and get into mechanical engineering.
2.Pay donations which are about 50,000 extra per semester including first semester and 2 lacs while taking admission.
The rates do change from year to year and depending upon the stream sometimes.
2nd April 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

If we get viteee exam rank below 500 can i expect a seat in vit university at vellore and i wanted to take up electrical and communication engineering. So, based on the rank i asked you can i get seat in both university and the course i wished to take
24th April 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance in mechanical branch if secures 55138 rank 2017 in VITEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?