15th May 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech(EEE) through Management quota if secured 54000 rank in VITEEE? Total cost of B.Tech(EEE) in VIT?

Sir,
I have got VITEEE rank 54,000 and I have scored 84% in 12th PCM. Can I get admission into VIT through Management quota in B.Tech(EEE) stream? If yes, then approximately how much it will cost?

21st May 2015, 12:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(EEE) through Management quota if secured 54000 rank in VITEEE? Total cost of B.Tech(EEE) in VIT?

To get admission in Management quota you do not require a rank in the VITEEE Examination but you will need to have a source.
The cost of the Management quota varies from stream to stream.
So you will have to mention the Stream in which you want to get admitted to know about the details of the Management quota fees.
In general the normal course of B.Tech will cost you about 10 Lacs for the 4years.
So the total fee will be around 20 Lacs in case of management quota.
But it may increase or decrease depending on the Stream that you choose.
29th April 2016, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech(EEE) through Management quota if secured 54000 rank in VITEEE? Total cost of B.Tech(EEE) in VIT?

Sir can i get admission in vit cs or machanical branch my rank is 61515 and 83% 12th and how much it cost including hostel fee.
1st May 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

My son has secured a rank of 92225 in VITEE , is there any chance that he can admission in any of the VIT colleges ? What stream /option is he likely to get ? if at all he gets any?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?