2nd March 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission through Management Quota if didn't applied for VITEEE?

Hello everyone,
I didn't applied the VITEEE entrance exam.
Can I get a seat in VIT through
management quota????
Please reply as soon as possible
Waiting for your reply

4th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission through Management Quota if didn't applied for VITEEE?

It is not simple task. VIT admission is based on the VIT Entrance examination. If you are not cleared then you have a less chances of getting admission in the VIT. Why you are not interested in the VITEEE Examination. Try to attempt that examination. VITEEE Exam notification was already released and last date for receipt of application on 15th March 2015.

You have a few more days to left to close the application forms. My suggestion is apply for the examination and attend the examination depends upon your score. You have chances to get admission to VIT. But without cracking the examination is not possible.

Online Application : Application !!!

Contact Address : Click Here !!!
14th September 2016, 11:26 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission through Management Quota if didn't applied for VITEEE?

Yes you can get admission but it not so easy,and less chance to get admission,First you have to Qualified entrance exam.

Eligibility Criteria For the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam:
[LIST]
>Candidates born on of after July 1st 1995 can apply VITEE-2017
>Candidate must be qualified 10+2 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology with 60% of mark or Two year Pre-university Examination by a recognized board.

Syllabus:
  • Physics
  • Math
  • Chemistry

VITEE Exam pattern:
  • The paper will be 120 Multiple choice Question
  • Duration of the exam will be 2:30 Hour.

You can prepare batter for the exam by solving the previous year question/sample question

For more Information you may visit http://www.vit.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?