24th July 2016, 01:42 PM
Vitthal naganath jadhav

Is it possible to get admission in MBBS being a weak student?

Hello Sir, I want to pursue MBBS but I am very weak in all the subjects in class 12. I want to know that Is it possible for me to pursue MBBS apart from being a weak student? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MBBS in Maharashtra for 12th student?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS if I am having a weak Eyesight? What is the solution for the problem? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  5. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)?
  6. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  7. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course in India as a Bangladeshi student?
  9. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  10. Scholarship for MBBS students of General category?
  11. Scholarship for pursuing MBBS under Gujarat University?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS colleges of Mumbai on the basis of class 10th marks?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in AIIMS for NRI students?
  14. List of scholarships available for MBBS 1st year student?
  15. Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?
  16. How to take admission in MBBS course being a 3rd year B.Sc. student?
  17. How to get admission in MBBS course in India/Abroad? I am a 3rd year BSc Nursing student
  18. Admission in MBBS in Rajkot after giving GUJCET? Am I eligible for GUJCET?
30th July 2016, 10:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MBBS being a weak student?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Yes, why not, it is possible for any candidate to clear entrance exam for MBBS course and pursue it. What it requires to clear this exam is patience, hard work, sufficient practice with proper basic concepts and confidence in oneself.

No one is weak, those who study well by putting his efforts and practice as much as possible are able to clear entrance exam. NEET which stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance exam is conducted by for MBBS and BDS course in all college of India. It is 720 marks and consists of questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology. There are 90 questions from Biology, 45 questions each from chemistry and Physics.

You must have a proper study plan for all these subjects. First of all read basic NCERT books then go for standard books. Solve intext and exercise questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology. For Physics, you must refer to H.C Verma for numerical problems. Then do solve sample and previous years papers of NEET to gain confidence. You must have self belief that you can clear this exam.
1st August 2016, 12:48 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

There is no difference between weak or non weak candidates. Any one can get admission in MBBS.

There is no rule for get admission for genious candidate.

Any one can join in MBBS.
25th June 2023, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

To become perfect in physics what should i learn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?