8th January 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue MBBS if I am having a weak Eyesight? What is the solution for the problem?

Respected Sir, My name is Tamanna Wagmode I have a weak Eyesight but I am 70% fit, I want to pursue MBBS so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MBBS if I have a weak Eyesight? What is the solution for the problem? Please answer as soon as possible.

15th January 2017, 02:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBBS if I am having a weak Eyesight? What is the solution for the problem?

Eyesight is not one of the criteria for taking admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course. MBBS admission is done on basis of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Eligibility criteria for NEET :

1. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in standard 12th. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

2. Minimum age limit on 31st December of year of exam is 17 years. Upper age limit is 25 years.

You can take spectacles of desired power for study in MBBS course. MBBS students have to study a lot.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?