13th January 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in DU on the basis of marks in graduation?

is it possible to get admission in msc chemistry in du on the basis of my marks in gradution?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  2. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  4. Can I get admission for MSc in Astronomy in IISc Bangalore on the basis of BCS degree?
  5. Can a student of BSc physical science take admission on merit basis in MSc chemistry? What is the eligibility?
  6. Qualification needed for Post Graduate Diploma courses?
  7. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  8. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course of Law can i do after studying T.Y.B.M.S.?
  10. What is the role of 12th result in selection in M.Sc. course in top universities?
  11. How to take admission in JNU in MSc Chemistry? I have scored 55% marks in MSc
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Eligibility criteria of M.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technology after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  15. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks? -- [New]
  17. Can I do M.A. in Maths from government aided inter college?
  18. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
14th January 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in DU on the basis of marks in graduation?

patterarn of question for enterance test for msc zoology in jnu 2012 n also the date form then application form is available in market and what is the price of it n also full syllabus for this test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?