28th February 2013, 11:10 PM
rajsma

Is it possible to get a job as assistant engineer in AP after completing B.Tech in computer science

is it possible to get a job as an assistant engineer in andhra pradesh after completing b tech in computer science with 71% and in which department we will get as AE

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  2. What is the best government job in computer science engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I get a job in Oracle after completing B.Tech with Computer Science(55%)?
  4. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineer Computer Science?
  5. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  6. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  7. Previous years question papers of CSEB Junior engineer and assistant engineering of computer science branch?
  8. How to do B.Tech after completing BSc in computer science with 50% marks
  9. Syllabus of MPKVV Assistant Engineering Computer Science?
  10. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  11. Is there any job for computer science engineer in defense services?
  12. Am I eligible for Informatics Assistant Exam after completing MSc in Computer Science?
  13. After btech want to be pilot
  14. Job Opportunities for Computer Science Engineer?
  15. Difference between MCA and a Computer Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?