25th March 2016, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in central government after completion of intermediate?

I am naresh ...Is it possible to get a job in central government after completion of intermediate? What should be the procedure which we need to follow to get the job? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after completion of intermediate?
  2. Which course I need to select after completion of my intermediate to get a government job?
  3. How to apply for Job Opportunities in Central Government after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  4. Can I get Central Government job after completing intermediate with MPC group with 98% marks?
  5. Which graduation course I can take after completion of intermediate with 820 marks to get a government job in future?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  7. Is there any job available after completion of intermediate?
  8. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Is Karnataka university recognized by central government? Is there any chance to get a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech?
  10. What type of job I can get in central government after completion of B.Tech 3rd year with 82% marks?
  11. Where will I get job after completion of Aeronautical Engineering in Central or State government?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply in state/central after completion of B.H.M.S?
  13. How to get a job in central government as army nurse after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  14. What all jobs I can apply for after completion of intermediate?
  15. How to get a job in railways after completion of intermediate?
  16. How to get a job in railways or any other company after completion of intermediate?
  17. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of job opportunities available in state and central government sector after completion of B.Tech Silk Technology?
26th March 2016, 01:56 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in central government after completion of intermediate?

Yes this is possible to get central government job after intermediate also.
But you get only a few opportunities after 12th. Some of the sectors are like:-
Railways
SSC
MTS
BSF
ARMY
NAVY
AIR FORCE
26th March 2016, 02:24 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in central government after completion of intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for some of entrance examination to get recruitment in government jobs.

Some of options available for you are :-

CTET. ( If having diploma in education degree ).

NDA.

IB.

CAPF.

SSC.

These are best available option for you but you have to qualify in entrance examination for final selection for job.
26th March 2016, 06:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Being an intermediate pass student the government job options available for you on the basis of your educational qualification are as here under :-

* You have the option of becoming a defense officer for which you will have to clear NDA ( National Defense Academy ) entrance examination.

* You have the option of becoming lower divisional clerk in the government offices for which you will need to clear SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ) examination.

* You have the option of becoming a junior engineer in the Indian Railways if your intermediate degree is equivalent to diploma in engineering and for the same you will need to clear RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ) examination.

For more detailed information about the above mentioned examination you can log on to their respective official link that are as www.upscexam.com, www.ssconline.nic.in and www.rrbnic.in.
28th May 2017, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I have c completed 12th bipc with 65%and I got 58000 in eamcet but I want to get central govt job is it possible please suggest me to get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?