3rd August 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

What all jobs I can apply for after completion of intermediate?

Sir/Mam,
my name is Hanisha from karimnagar. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to get a government job like railway, revenue, LIC, SBH etc. Please send the reply 2 me soon, waiting for ur positive response.

3rd August 2015, 07:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs I can apply for after completion of intermediate?

Yes, you can get job in government sector organizations after completing class 12th or equivalent.

These candidates can work as Assistant, Clerk, Peon, Junior clerk, Attendant, Driver etc.

Here are some of the jobs in government sectors to which you can apply for :

* Railway jobs like loco pilot, TC etc.

* Banking sector.

* Indian army through NDA entrance exam.

* Indian navy.

* Postal department.

* Constable post.

After releasing the notification, you can apply for the post to which you want to work. The candidate after checking the eligibility criteria should fill the application form through online/ offline mode.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Personal Interview.
3rd August 2015, 08:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
my name is Hanisha from karimnagar. I have completed my intermediate. I am interested to get a government job like railway, revenue, LIC, SBH etc. Please send the reply 2 me soon, waiting for ur positive response.
Yes, after completion of 12th standard you can apply for railway through SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Those candidates who have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification are eligible for SCRA exam. Candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.
3rd August 2015, 11:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is hardly any job opportunities at the 10+2 level in railways, Life Insurance Corporation or revenue services. For better jobs, you must pursue bachelor's degree to get good jobs in these fields.

At 10+2 level, you can apply for following jobs entrance exam:

~~NDA/NA entrance exam for jobs in defense.

~~Special class railway apprentice exam.

~~SSC LDC DEO exam called SSC CHSL exam.

~~Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant exam.
4th August 2015, 12:32 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
To join in government job in Railways after Intermediate you can apply for the SCRA Exam conducted by UPSC. The eligibility needed are:

# Candidate should have a citizenship in India as per the nationality standard.

# Regarding the age limit candidate should have 17-21 years of age.

# To tell about the educational qualification needed, candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the SCRA exam and to get more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
4th August 2015, 03:00 PM
pjgp

After completing 12th standards options for getting government job are less.
Only you can apply for revenue, navy. Army, air force. You can apply more after completion of graduation. So, better to do graduation
4th August 2015, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your 10 2 stream and you have limited options and also you need to crack exams for getting the job. You can apply for SSC CHSL exam which is conducted for data entry operators and lower division clerks.

There is a SCRA exam which is conducted by UPSC for 10 2 PCM candidates. This is a officer grade job and you will undergo 4 years of training if you pass this exam. There is NDA exam also for only male candidates based on 12th qualification. Postal department also conducts exams for various posts which require 12th pass candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?