3rd October 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?

Sir/Mam,

How to get the government jobs and were to get the applications.
i want to work BHEL ,BEL,BSNL or HAL like this so can you help me? Can you please give me the information on this? I have less than 60% marks in intermediate. Will that be a problem to get the government job?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  2. Job prospect for Diploma in Electronic and Telecommunication holder in areas of Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical field?
  3. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  4. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. What are the opportunities available in government sector after completion of Diploma Electrical and Electronics Engineering course?
  6. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  7. Can I apply for government jobs after completion of Diploma Electrical Engineering from IASE University?
  8. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  9. Information about KSOU engineering course?
  10. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for central government job after completion of 4 years part time diploma course?
  12. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  13. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  15. What should I do next after completion of Diploma Electrical?
  16. List of government exams which we can write after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering?
  17. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  18. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd October 2015, 02:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

How to get the government jobs and were to get the applications.
i want to work BHEL ,BEL,BSNL or HAL like this so can you help me? Can you please give me the information on this? I have less than 60% marks in intermediate. Will that be a problem to get the government job?
After completion of diploma in Electrical and Telecommunication, you can apply for BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90
3rd October 2015, 11:18 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?

**Here I am giving you information about the jobs which you can get after passing the Diploma Electronics & Communication course..

**There are many PSU companies situated in India that offered better job opportunities in engineering stream~~~~>

*job posts--

:iploma Engineer

::Electronics Hardware Engineers

::Electronics/ Instrumentation Engineer

::Electronics Technician

**companies for jobs====>
- SAIL

- NTPC

- BSNL

- MTNL

- BEL

- BHEL..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?