15th July 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?

Sir,i completed my BE(ece) .but i hav one arrear paper,so wat to do for further it is posible to get a job by doing short term courses

6th November 2011, 04:02 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?

dear friend,

yes you can do the job .but you should clear your backlog paper within 4 month .
then there is no problem in it.
best of luck.
18th November 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?

sir i completed BE in E&C in 2010 but i have 2 backlogs in 3rd semester and 2 backlogs in 5th semester , can i get job?
15th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a 3 rd year B.E student .Is it beneficial if i do any short term course after completing my B.E.If yes please suggest some job oriented courses for me and also suggest some best institutions providing that.(institutions with in kerala)
1st February 2012, 07:34 PM
pragati kashyap

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i completed my BE(ece) .but i hav one arrear paper,so wat to do for further it is posible to get a job by doing short term courses
you will not placement from college until you will clear you backlog paper but yes from offcampus you can try for another shortcourse job but as per the regulations you will have to clear you back paper wiyhin the time limit that they will assign you or allow you to.dont get dishearted life is full of oppurtunities and without loosing hope just try your best and rest leave on GOD.
29th June 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have 14backpapers after btech. Am doing an automation engineer short term course. Does it is possibile to earn a job by doing this course without clearing my backlogs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?