30th April 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get lateral entry into B.Sc Agriculture?

Can I get lateral entry in 2nd year BSc agriculture? I'm studying in 1st year in Mathura. I've scored 9.92 cgpa in 1st semester examination and my 2nd semester exams are about to begin.
I wanted to know if its possible to get lateral entry in 2nd year BSc agriculture course in a good university?

30th April 2017, 06:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get lateral entry into B.Sc Agriculture?

The lateral Entry scheme is available for candidate who have done diploma in Agriculture. You are already pursuing Bachelor's degree in Agriculture. You can opt for college change under same university if you are not satisfied with present college.

College change under same university is allowed if you meet required percentage criteria and there is no pending backlogs. You can give an application for college change to Head of Department. If you meet all criteria and seats are vacant in desired college then you will get admission in that college.
30th April 2017, 09:13 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

There is no option to get lateral entry into B.Sc Agricultural. B.Sc Agricultural is 4 years Hons program which is conducted every state agricultural university.

To get admission in this course you have to clear Agricultural University Entrance exam.

Entrance exam consist 12th standard Mathematics, Physics,chemistry and some agricultural question.

After clearing this entrance exam you have to qualify Counselling process in which you get one seat for this course.

You can get full information on this link www.hau.ernet.in
30th April 2017, 11:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Lateral Entry Scheme is available for candidates who have done diploma in agriculture and wants to get admission directly in second year of bachelor's degree.

You are studying in first year of Bachelor's degree in agriculture and want admission in second year of this same course in other college through lateral entry. It is not possible, you can not apply for lateral entry.
23rd July 2020, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join b.sc agri in lateral entrance in government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?