3rd December 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Agriculture through lateral entry?

Now I am studying in 7th semester in B.Sc. Agriculture(hons.) at NAU, Navsari. Due to diploma to degree programme, after 3 years of diploma in agriculture, I am admitted directly in 3rd sem. (2nd year) in B.Sc. agriculture, but I am confused, Sir. Am I eligible to give GPSC exam, Sir?

3rd December 2016, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for GPSC exam after completion of B.Sc Agriculture through lateral entry?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for GPSC examination after completion of your B.Sc. Agriculture course through lateral entry. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree or an equivalent examination in any stream from a recognised university are eligible to apply for GPSC examination. So, after completion of your B.Sc. Agriculture course from a recognised university, you are eligible to apply for GPSC examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?