29th October 2011, 01:23 PM
Udaykiran1994

Is this possible to get a rank in AIEEE if I start preparation from now itself?

Is it possible to get a AIEEE RANK,IF I START MY PREPARATION 4M NOW ONWARDS

29th October 2011, 04:35 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is this possible to get a rank in AIEEE if I start preparation from now itself?

The AIEEE exam is held in April. So from nor onwards u have about 5 months. Generally the AIEEE course is very vast.. but u can cover most of the important topics. you might have to increase your study hours per day and you would surely get a good rank in AIEEE. Just keep in mind you have to study Quality now that you dont have much time to waste.
29th October 2011, 08:50 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to get a rank in AIEEE if I start preparation from now itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udaykiran1994 View Post
hi,
you can easily get top rank in AIEEE exam held in April. but u have to concentrate on your study.

do your preparation sincerely not seriously.
remember on thing that nothing is impossible if we work hard and keep trying we will win

best of luck!
30th October 2011, 12:39 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udaykiran1994 View Post
Dear Friend,

If you start preparation from now with determination and hard work then surely you may be able to get a good rank in AIEEE.Some tips to crack AIEEE is as under:-

Go through the whole syllabus thoroughly.
All the subjects are important never ignore any of them.
Stick with your preparation and study as much as you can.
Give more time to the subjects which you find difficult.
Solve sample papers.
Try to improve your speed of answering the questions.

Best Wisehs....
31st October 2011, 11:20 AM
SUBHO010

Smile Re: Is this possible to get a rank in AIEEE if I start preparation from now itself?

Definitely you have a good chance of cracking into AIEEE even if you start your preparations now.
As you have just a few months left for preparation so you need to prepare in in a very organised and specific manner in order to let your efforts bear result.

Here are a few tips which can help you in your preparation.

1. Study according to CBSE syllabus as the entire AIEEE is based on CBSE syllabus.
2. Prepare up to moderate level of depth as AIEEE exams are generally easy.

3. Go forward with physics and chemistry as you prime subjects as they are easy in each and every paper.

4. Try out the question papers of last 10 years.

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?